Covid-19: Notice for Visitors to the Currency Museum
Please Follow the Instructions Below:
- Please kindly check your temperature and clean your hands with alcohol sanitizer at the entrance.
- Refrain from entering the museum if you have a fever, a cough, or other symptoms of illness.
- Keep a safe distance from other visitors and refrain from speaking loudly.
To avoid overcrowding, entrance to the museum may be restricted.
- We have suspended hands-on exhibits and some other facilities.
- Wear a mask depends on a visitor’s personal choice. However, please kindly be considerable to other visitors (e.g., practicing coughing etiquette, refraining from speaking loudly).
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Our Countermeasures against Infection of COVID-19
- Temperature check at the entrance
- Hand sanitizer at the entrance
- Suspension of hands-on exhibits
- Limiting the number of visitors
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting