Notice for Visitors
In order to maintain a safe and comfortable viewing environment and conserve exhibits with historical value, we request visitors to observe the following notices. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- Do not bring dangerous objects into the Museum.
- Do not bring pets into the Museum. (The Museum welcomes service animals.)
- Please put large bags or backpacks in the lockers (free of charge). Do not bring umbrellas into the Museum. Please use the umbrella stands at the entrance.
- For security reasons, the Museum may ask to inspect your baggage.
- Photography and audio/video recording are not permitted in the exhibition room. The use of cellphones (including camera features) and electronic devices is also not permitted in the exhibition room (aside from the audio guide).
- Please refrain from using a cellphone while walking and playing games on handheld devices in both the exhibition room and the lobby for safety reasons.
- You may use a cellphone to take snapshots or videos (without using tripods or monopods) in the lobby outside the exhibition room, and for the audio guide in the exhibition room.
- Please contact the Museum in advance to get permission to take pictures or videos in the exhibition room for publication, broadcast, or academic research.
- Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the Museum.
- Please follow the instructions of Museum staff.
- Please do not inconvenience other visitors.
The Currency Museum is a facility for viewing exhibits with historical value. The Museum may ask the following persons not to enter. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Those visiting the Museum for purposes other than viewing our exhibits.
- Unaccompanied young children.
- Those who may cause a nuisance to other visitors, such as heavily intoxicated people.
- Others considered inappropriate, as judged by the Museum.