9:30am - 4:30pm (no entry after 4:00pm)
- Mondays (open when Monday is a holiday)
- New Year's Holidays (Dec. 29 - Jan.4
- In addition to the above dates, the Museum may be closed temporarily at other times to change exhibits or for other reasons.
Groups of more than 20 people are kindly requested to make reservations in advance.
The reservations are accepted 3months before the visiting day.
Please note that reservations may be cancelled because of changes in the situation at the museum.
Notice for Visitors
For security reasons, we have to inspect your personal belongings using the X-ray machine and metal detector before entry.
- If we find prohibited items as a result of the inspection, we might ask you to put them in a locker.
- Please refrain from bringing unnecessary items into the exhibition space, in order to make your visit a pleasant one.
- Please refrain from bringing big luggage including suitcases which may take a long time to inspect.
- We kindly request you to arrive early for smooth entrance procedures.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We have no parking lot.
- Two wheelchairs are available.
- Elevators to the exhibition floor are available.
- A restroom for wheelchair users is available.
- The museum welcomes service animals.
An English audio guide is available for use with your own device and earphones for our permanent exhibition (free Wi-Fi available for Audio Guide).