Notice for Visitors
In order to maintain a safe and comfortable viewing environment and conserve exhibits with historical value, we request visitors to observe the following notices. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- Do not bring dangerous objects into the Museum.
- Do not bring pets into the Museum. (The Museum welcomes service animals.)
- Please put large bags or backpacks in the lockers (free of charge). Do not bring umbrellas into the Museum. Please use the umbrella stands at the entrance.
- For security reasons, the Museum may ask to inspect your baggage.
- Photography and audio/video recording are not allowed in the exhibition room. Using a cellphone (including camera features) and electronic devices are also not allowed in the exhibition room.
- Please refrain from using a cellphone while walking and playing games on handheld devices in both the exhibition room and the lobby for safety reasons.
- You may use a cellphone and take snapshots or videos (without using tripods or monopods) in the lobby outside the exhibition room.
- Please contact the Museum in advance to get permission to take pictures or videos in the exhibition room for publication, broadcast, or academic research.
- Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the Museum.
- Please follow the instructions of Museum staff.
- Please do not inconvenience other visitors.
The Currency Museum is a facility for viewing exhibits with historical value. The Museum may ask the following persons not to enter. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Those visiting the Museum for purposes other than viewing our exhibits.
- Unaccompanied young children.
- Those who may cause a nuisance to other visitors, such as heavily intoxicated people.
- Others considered inappropriate, as judged by the Museum.